Not much to report at the moment!
Two years ago I was in India! Sometimes it feels like I never went to India, and other times I can't believe how fast these 2 years ended up passing by! These 2 pictures are out of the airplane window, while flying over Europe on the way to India. Can you tell what those things in the picture are?? The Alps!! That was amazing to see out of the plane window!!
This weekend was nice. Yesterday after church, we went to my parents' house for coffee. I love the way my mom decorated her dining room especially. I'll take a picture! I am going there today to finish sewing curtains for the house. I am not a real sewer, but I did get a sewing machine a couple years ago and know how to use it to make hems. I just haven't tried making things like clothing yet. Pillow and hems on curtains are all I have done so far!



No comments:
Post a Comment