I'm eating way too much junk food!!
Let's see, last night was the 3rd get together in the last week with friends/family. Last night instead of our Wednesday bible study, we had a Christmas party. There were so many good snacks there!! Sujeet and I have been pigging out for days now. :P Well I stil pig out when at these functions because we don't have any snacks at home right now. So it sort of balances out, right?? haha. No snacks at home for a few days warrants me to pig out on snacks at Christmas parties.
Friday evening we are having our good friends Jill and Danny over for dinner, who are visiting from Texas. We are going to make Indian food, yum. Saturday evening is our church's candlelight service, then we go to our family's friend's house. It's our family's tradition...the candelight service then going to the our friend's house, who feel like family to us as well. Sunday we will be going over to my Aunt and Uncle's house in the afternoon.
The next few days will be really nice. Sujeet doesn't have to work tomorrow or Monday. I'm looking forward to having a good few days!!!



2 comments:
sounds like fun! and put some of that indian food in an envelope for me and send it my way :P
hehe!!
Post a Comment