Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Prayer Request

If anyone reads this who prays, please keep my Aunt Margie in your prayers. She is in the hospital since Monday. First they said she has pneumonia, but now they are saying it could be bronchial asthma. Also in the past she had congestive heart failure so they are a lil concerned. My aunt is only in her lower 50's in age, and we are all very close with her. The pictures I have posted of the cute lil girl Lilly-it's Lilly's grandma and my cousin Chrissy's mother. Aunt Margie is my father's only sibling. I feel like she will get better, but my uncle is panicking from time to time, understandably. They are both stressed out, and also they do not have health insurance so this will be a huge bill.
My aunt is in the blue shirt at the head of the table, and my uncle is drinking from his cup in the picture. We all love them a lot and want my aunt to feel better soon.

2 comments:

marlene said...

I'll say a prayer for your aunt, Christina.
*hugs*
Marlene

Christina said...

Thank you!!
hugs, stina :)