Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Less than a week til closing

Yes, less than a week until we close on our house! I'm really excited. I'm trying to organize things to pack, compact things, and make it easy to move. We don't have a lot of stuff so it won't be too crazy while moving. Our current house is little, as anyone who has been here can attest to! So we can't cram too much junk in it, which is a good thing!

My stomach is growling with hunger. I need to go grocery shopping. There aren't many options in the house for eating. I want to lose weight. I've been saying that for years but never actually do it! I still don't have a car to drive. The purple car that was sitting for 3 months had gotten fixed over a month ago and then one week later had broken again with something different(which I wrote about). It's just crazy! :)


Another good friend of ours is pregnant! That now makes 4 people I know who are pregnant...2 of which are really good friends of ours: Cindy and Jenn. Yay!

No comments: