Nothing Exciting. Still cleaning.

Today we cleaned out our old house and now it's fresh as a daisy. I'm exhausted! My mom helped me clean and everything took much longer than expected. That's always how it seems to go! :) But I am relieved to be done with that house and moving. I will miss it in a way because it was Sujeet and I's first place. But now we have a bigger house.
I'm still working on those cabinets. Also an exhausting thing! Everything in the house is scattered and I know the next few days will be non-stop cleaning, organizing, and unpacking. I look forward to being able to sit and relax, knowing everything is DONE!!



1 comment:
Hello Christina. I look forward to seeing the pics of your house painted, like you mentioned.
Hey, how exciting all that job that will make it looks nice.
Bye for now and have a nice rest of the week. Blessings. :)
Post a Comment