Hello Monday
There is a lot I could write about, but I don't feel like writing. I am losing motivation to update my blog! Maybe tomorrow I'll get a spurt of writing energy and write something more. I'm trying to finish Lilith, a very odd book that also has some good spiritual meanings.



3 comments:
we all lose our inspiration sometimes ... something that helps me is to go do something else for a little while before trying again (like ... in my case, if i'm stuck on a story, i'll paint something or read a book, THEN come back to it) ... also, a good trip to starbucks can do wonders :D
and i'm posting again (although quite vaguely) on xanga ... you'll have to sign in to see anything.
ok cool, I'll take a look!
I know what you mean about losing motivation to update the blog. It's been over a week, and I JUST updated ours. I need to do it more often, otherwise I spend twice as long reszing and then uploading all those pics to photobucket, and then uploading and blogging them. Uhg.
Hope you are having a great Memorial Day Weekend. Can't wait to see more piccies of your house!
Post a Comment