This year so far has flown by
It's weird to think that it's June. March feels like it just ended! We've been in our new house over 2 months now. I am still adding more decorations here and there, probably won't be done with it all for a few months. Mostly because I have to buy things a little at a time, and slowly build our decorations supply. :P
I had written this a few entries ago:
Ok, now I want to have a baby soon. I don't know if it's going to happen soon though for many reasons. Sometimes things in life are way too complicated. Like the fact that Sujeet's family lives in India, and they want to meet me soon. And I want to meet them soon, but it's so expensive to visit there that we don't know when we can go. And then it looks like I'll have to wait to have baby until after that. But then we don't even know when that will be. AHHH I like having plans, I don't like wondering what's going to happen for so many months at a time. Whoever reads this who prays, please pray for us that we can work all this out soon.Well we think we've figured it out so far. I will probably wait until after having a baby to meet Sujeet's family. Mainly due to the cost of flying there while also trying to do other things that cost money. We need to save up money so Sujeet can help them move to a new city that would be more tolerant of our mixed marriage.
So as long as an emergency doesn't come up, we may start trying to get pregnant in a few months! One catch though is a condition I have put on myself. I HAVE to lose some weight. There is no set amount and I don't even know at the moment how much I weigh since I never go on a scale, but it has to be enough to make me feel healthier. I have to do it. If I don't, then I don't want to let myself get pregnant. I know there are many successful pregnancies of ppl who are not thin, and even if I lose some weight I still won't be thin, just healthier.



No comments:
Post a Comment