Friday, July 21, 2006

Mat Kearney

There is a song I like a lot by Mat Kearney. I had heard it on the local christian radio station a few months ago, but never remembered what his name was. Thanks to Andy for playing it in their car last Monday! He kept telling me, I think you'll like this Cd. I was thinking, "maybe...", then Undeniable came on and I said, hey I love that song! So I finally found out who the singer is. They let me borrow the CD, thanks! The song I really like is "Undeniable". His voice is very rich and deep, and the song has a good beat. To be honest when I heard Undeniable I thought he might be black, because of his voice. Sorry if that sounds stereotypical but I think ppl reading would know what I mean. His voice has "soul" in it. lol.... His other songs are nice but I don't like the rest as much as I like Undeniable. I found his myspace that has his songs on it, if anyone wants to hear. http://www.myspace.com/matkearney Check it out!
( Jill, when you get around to reading this, hehe, I think you would like it! Maybe you have already heard it?)
My musical range is kind of odd. I go from listening to an AFI song to a slow soothing song, to a Jewish guy singing reggae(Matisyahu), to a hippy sounding song. The only kind I don't really like is country music and boring contemporary music (of course what's
boring would be according to my own opinion, others may like it).

No comments: