Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Oh my God, You've turned your eyes, now my heart has come alive

I wrote awhile ago about playing the guitar and singing here on the blog(I recored myself playing the guitar/singing, thru the cell phoneand posted it). I have gotten better at it, and have been leading songs at church more often and getting more confident. I really like doing it. I still wish my voice was better though, and that I was able to have more of a vocal range. But I love singing anyway. :)

Tomorrow I am taking Rachel and her mom to the airport(with Rachels' vehicle), because they are going to Chile for a week! McKenzie(rachel's younger bro) is already there with his father and so Rachel and her mom are going for a vacation time. Also to visit a different country, that they've never been to! Exciting. I hope they have una vacaciones buenas! I'll get to have a car while Rachel is gone too, since she offered it to me while she's away.

Now it's time to cook dinner...tengo hambre!

No comments: