Random Pictures
I was looking through old and new pictures that are on our computer. Couldn't think of anything else to post on here for now, so here!
I think this was in early 2002! Check out Rachel's blue tips. I think we took this picture to put in a frame to give my grandmother for her birthday. hahaha...yes she loved it blue hair and all.
This was in Dec, 2001 I believe, yikes! Almost 5 years ago! (in Chattanooga) I like the way my hair looks in this pic, I think I want to dye it black again.
Same trip, with Jenny and Rachel. Cold weather, how nice!
Aww Sujeet while he was in India, in 2002 I think. This was one of my favorite pics of him while we were separated. He was at a sort of expo, and was being interviewed about what they do I guess. He was a programmer at the Indian Law Institute. Funny that now he is working for a law firm! 
Sujeet in Chattanooga, July 2005. Can you tell I like visiting Chattanooga??
Us, huggles! Fall 2005 I believe.
A turtle who visited us about a month ago. In front of the turtle, those are flowers we were about to plant.



No comments:
Post a Comment