Happy Labor Day
Friday night we went to my family's house and watched Pride and Prejudice. It was good but there are many parts of the dialogue where you are left saying "huh???" because of the strong british accents. If they had talked a little slower it would have been much better. The only reason why I really knew what was going on in the movie was because I had watched Bride and Prejudice which is the bollywood meets the west type version, which was much easier to understand. Still I liked the movie.
Saturday night we went to the hospital to visit Andy and Jenn's baby Afton. My friend Jenn has an emergency c-section last Tuesday and Afton was born about 2 months premature. Afton will have to stay in the hospital for awhile, they aren't sure how long yet. It could be a month, it could be almost two months. Afton is fine besides normal premature issues, nothing very bad, thank God! :) She is adorable and so tiny!! Andy and Jenn are beaming.
Sunday was a nice day. After church, we went to Weeki Wachee, where the famous mermaid show is. Sujeet had never been yet, and I hadn't seen the mermaid show since I was a little kid. It was a bit cheesy but cute. We went with Jenny, Rachel, Chrissy and Lilly (who loved the mermaids, since she is 5!). We also went on a boat ride there. Jenny had some free passes from her job so it was free! Then we walked over to Buccaneer Bay, the small water park area, and stuck out feet in the water. It was very refreshing since the water there is from a fresh water cold spring.
Today we went to a BBQ at Steve and Jane's house with a bunch of other people. There was some delicious food there! Yum!! Now we are just relaxing at home. It has been storming for the past 2 hours or so. It's still thundering a lot, but it's relaxing.
I ordered two shirts off of oldnavy.com which I am looking forward to getting. They have more size choices on their website so sometimes I get stuff there. (exciting huh? hahaha, yea, right) The shirts are part of my anniversary present from Sujeet. Married 2 years on Sept 18th! Crazy!




No comments:
Post a Comment