Our Anniversary!

September 18th is our 2nd Wedding Anniversary! I am very blessed to have Sujeet as my husband. He is awesome, a rare gem. He's my babloo (that's his nickname given by his family). He is my best friend, and I can't imagine my life without him. Muhje tumse pyar hai, Babloo! (I love you in Hindi)
We are going to go eat at Carrabbas Italian Grill for dinner, one of my favorite restuarants. We rarely can go there. It's sooo good!! :)
Also, I am doing a surprise for Suj. He won't read this before it happens so I can post it here. Tomorrow my mom is coming over and we are painting Suj and I's bedroom. It may not sound like a big deal, but it's something we've wanted to get done for months. First we weren't sure what color to pick. Last week we both found a color we like, it's like a mocha brown. It will look good with our bedding/curtains. So me and mom will paint while Suj is at work. He will be relieved that he won't have to do any work in that room. So I'm doing that during the day before he comes home from work. I'll make it look cute!



2 comments:
God bless you both. You both are a blessing to our family. Happy Anniversary. May you have a hundred more. Love Margie and Dennis and Chrissy and Lilly
hooray for anniversaries!! i hope you had a really great day, and a million more in the future :) congrats!
Post a Comment