Drunk Drivers Suck!
Kinda of a long story.
I just talked to my mom who said that at around 3am this morning, they were awakened by their door bell ringing, looked out the peep hole and saw a man and a woman. They also saw 4 or 5 cop cars outside on the side of their house and a few other cars parked there. They live on the corner of a commonly used street.
My sister was the first to wake up and went and woke up my parents, then my dad answered the door. It was their neighbors behind them, who said a drunk driver almost smashed into both of their houses and to come outside. They couldn't believe my parents slept through the noise(but their room is on the opposite side of the house). My family went outside to the side of their house and back yard to see a light pole knocked down, which miraculously didn't hit any of their cars, and a small palm tree in their yard rammed through, and the car flipped upside down and smashed looking. Also there was tree damage to the neighbor's yard too and a tire flew off the truck and hit their house(thank God not a window).
And this idiot driver is able to get up and walk out from the accident. Yet he could have rammed my parent's house or my grandmothers room which is in the back of the house and has windows going around the top 3/4 of the room. Worse, he could have easily crashed through her room and killed her. Also he could have easily crashed through my sister's room and friend's room(who lives with my fam), which are on the side of the house closest to the street.
I am so ticked at drunk drivers. I'm just ticked at ppl getting drunk too. And anyway I do not like alcohol at all, it turns people into huge idiots.
And how many times have we heard from ppl that they drove even though they shouldn't have, and still sometimes drive while feeling a buzz from alcohol. I am so mad about it. I could have lost a relative this morning because people don't care if they kill someone by driving drunk. Grrr...
We can only be thankful that no one was hurt and that the houses weren't crashed into.
Thank you God.
I just talked to my mom who said that at around 3am this morning, they were awakened by their door bell ringing, looked out the peep hole and saw a man and a woman. They also saw 4 or 5 cop cars outside on the side of their house and a few other cars parked there. They live on the corner of a commonly used street.
My sister was the first to wake up and went and woke up my parents, then my dad answered the door. It was their neighbors behind them, who said a drunk driver almost smashed into both of their houses and to come outside. They couldn't believe my parents slept through the noise(but their room is on the opposite side of the house). My family went outside to the side of their house and back yard to see a light pole knocked down, which miraculously didn't hit any of their cars, and a small palm tree in their yard rammed through, and the car flipped upside down and smashed looking. Also there was tree damage to the neighbor's yard too and a tire flew off the truck and hit their house(thank God not a window).
And this idiot driver is able to get up and walk out from the accident. Yet he could have rammed my parent's house or my grandmothers room which is in the back of the house and has windows going around the top 3/4 of the room. Worse, he could have easily crashed through her room and killed her. Also he could have easily crashed through my sister's room and friend's room(who lives with my fam), which are on the side of the house closest to the street.
I am so ticked at drunk drivers. I'm just ticked at ppl getting drunk too. And anyway I do not like alcohol at all, it turns people into huge idiots.
And how many times have we heard from ppl that they drove even though they shouldn't have, and still sometimes drive while feeling a buzz from alcohol. I am so mad about it. I could have lost a relative this morning because people don't care if they kill someone by driving drunk. Grrr...
We can only be thankful that no one was hurt and that the houses weren't crashed into.
Thank you God.



No comments:
Post a Comment