Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Nice Few Days

The past few days have been very nice! The weather has been beautiful, my birthday was fun, and last night was fun.

On my actual birthday on Thursday, after morning Ladies' bible study at the church, many of the ladies went out to lunch at Chili's for my birthday. Then that evening, Sujeet and I went to my parents' house for cake.

Then last night we had some family and friends over to our house for a birthday party for me. Sujeet made some delicious Indian snacks, and also he had bought Indian sweets from the Indian grocery store. It was nice for people to be able to taste new Indian things. Everyone that tried them seemed to like it.

I love the fall/winter scents from Bath and Body Works. I had bought "Crazy Caramel Corn" and "Wickedly Hot Chocolate" scented body washes in sample sizes. I also bought the "Pecan Passion" lip gloss. They all smell soooo good! Then Chrissy got me "Pumpkin Pie Paradise" and "Twisted Peppermint" scented body washes and those smell VERY good too! Bath and Body Works have done an awesome job of getting wonderful scents in for this holiday season.

No comments: