Merry Christmas!
I've been pretty busy for the past 2 weeks. Today and tomorrow I'm finally going to be able to get stuff done around the house before Christmas.
As part of my mom's Christmas present, she asked if I would sew her some pillows. She bought the fabric already but doesn't have a sewing machine. I am not a real sewer but I can work the sewing machine for simple things like pillows. So today I'll be working on that. I hope my sewing machine won't give me any problems! Sometimes they (sewing machines) can be testy. :)
Let's see...tomorrow night we are having friends over who are visiting from out of town for some Indian tea! We haven't seen them since last Christmas but the year seemed to have gone by fast.
Not sure what we are doing Saturday yet. I really wanted to see the Nativity Story before Christmas, but I've been waiting to see if it's going to cheaper movie theater. ~Oh no! I just checked fandango, and it looks like that tomorrow the Nativity Story is leaving the regular theater and is still not going to be at the cheaper one (not after tomorrow either!).
:( Our only option if we still want to see it before Christmas is to go down to the Port Richey theater, but it won't be cheap there either. Oh man...
On Christmas Eve, we are having a candlelight service at church at our morning service, and we won't have an evening service. So at 7pm my local family is coming to Sujeet and I's house to exchange gifts before we head over to our friends' house, where we've gone every year on Christmas Eve for many years. It's always fun and we get to see more friends from out of town there. Christmas day is at my parents' house, and I'm looking forward to it!



No comments:
Post a Comment