Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Whirlwind

The last week has gone by too fast and was very busy. It was also very fun! It was nice seeing friends from out of town. On Christmas eve at church we saw a lot of people who we hadn't seen for awhile. It was a like a big reunion. But then it makes me miss those people more because you realize how great they are, and you wish they didn't live far away! Christmas at my parents' house was nice, except we were sad that my aunt was not feeling well, and she and uncle D could not come. We missed them!

Suj went back to work yesterday. It was nice having him home for 2 extra days that his office was closed(mon, tue)! On Tuesday we went to the mall and got some very good deals. We both had a little bit of Christmas money to spend. I love bargains!!!!! Suj got a nice pair of jeans from Old Navy for $9.99! I was jealous because I couldn't find any jeans for $10. But then the next store we went to had a big sale and I found jeans for $10.60 that were originally $55! So I got 2 pairs of the same jeans since they fit so well and were so cheap. I also got a couple cute shirts that were on sale, one for $6 and 2 others that were $15 each. I hate paying full price! hehe. So I was very happy.

Now the excitement of Christmas is fading into memory. It's always a little sad when Christmas is over. But New Year's eve will be fun so I look forward to that.




No comments: