Winter? What's that?
It's been warm here way too often. We'll have 2 cool days every now and then, before it goes to 80 again. I don't like it!!! Christmas day was warm, New Year's Day was warm, warm warm warm.
Tomorrow and Wednesday will be in the 60's, a nice break. I wish it would stick around longer.
I finally started taking down Christmas decorations today. We were too busy last weekend to do any of it. On Saturday we went to a wedding, then a baby shower, then to the mall, then to a friend's house. Fun but very tiring!
I am about to look up a few websites for healthy dinner recipes. I already try to make healthy food and our dinners are always vegetarian, but I need to find more healthy options than doing the same things over again. In the past 4 months I've lost 8 lbs. It's been very very slow, but at least steady. I have not noticed a big difference besides my pants fitting a tiny bit looser. But no major differences yet. My worst week was from Christmas to New Years, with so many yummy goodies around. But I hope I am back on track again.
Well I'm off to check out this webpage on foodtv.com and see what I find... :)



3 comments:
Yay for loosing all the weight!!! I gained four pounds over the holidays... oh well. The food is way too delicious around Christmas time! How are you and Sujeet doing?
Thanks Stefanie! I'm hoping to keep losing more...I have a lot to go! :P
We are doing very well! I hope you and Collin are also.
haha! yeah, even way up here in philly, winter has been a long time coming. last week, we were having temperatures in the high 60's. today i was freezing .... maybe one of these days we'll get some snow :P
Post a Comment