Tuesday, February 06, 2007

One day is cold, the next is warm

That's how weather is here in Florida. One day you need a sweater and the next day you could wear a tank top. I don't really like how the weather is so crazy, up and down all the time during the "winter". One thing you can count on in Florida...after May it will be hot hot everyday until sometime in October or November when it chills down to a cold 80. Then there will be a day of 55 degree weather thrown in once every 2 weeks. Blah!! Yes I'm exaggerating a little, but not too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! The breezy 80 temperatures we enjoy! It sure is nice living in Florida. Your blog reminded me of the voices that are trying to alarm everyone that the earth is warming and all the glaciers are melting. What happened to all the ice that entended all the way to Kentucky. Did it melt? Maybe the aliens took it. Or maybe the Dionos produced too much gas. We have had thousandsof years of ice melting, so why get upset now. Until I talk with someone who is tens of thousands of years old, I shall continue to enjoy the breezy weather we have in Florida.
LOL-Dennis