Four days...
...until Sujeet leaves for India! We are busy trying to get things done before he goes. It's been a hectic few days, and I think it's going to be this way until he leaves. I'll write a better post sometime soon, I think.
Sujeet represents the East, and Christina represents the West. We are a mixed couple, bringing both of our cultures to our marriage. We are both Christians, and trying to live the way Jesus would want us to is a big part of our lives. Christina will probably do most of the posting on here.
...until Sujeet leaves for India! We are busy trying to get things done before he goes. It's been a hectic few days, and I think it's going to be this way until he leaves. I'll write a better post sometime soon, I think.
Posted by
Christina
at
5:33 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment