Wednesday, May 09, 2007

La La La

It's a nice day out today. Not too warm, and it's nice and windy.

Jenny and Rachel were over earlier. We ate lunch that Jenny brought us from Chik-Fil-A. Afterward, me and Rachel went to Publix where the cashier said "You two must be sisters!". We said we aren't. She said we look A LOT alike. Rachel said, "But... I am Irish and she is Italian." The lady just shrugged and smiled. It's kind of funny. We don't look anything alike. We are about the same height with similar hair color, oh and we both need a tan, but that's it. She is thin, I am...not. My eyes are brown, hers are blue. Funny!

My parents are in Alabama, and think they have found the house they are going to buy. I saw some video and pics online. It's very cute, and they are getting a good deal. I'll know later if the offer they gave is accepted or if they get a counter offer. They aren't moving up there yet, but will have the house there. They are staying rent free in their current house for about 9-10 months, then moving. I am very happy for them.

No comments: