Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wed-nes-day

Wednesday is a weird word.

I'm drinking a tasty cup of coffee right now. I love when a cup of coffee turns out so good. The simple things in life...

I get kind of freaked out thinking about how fast time has been going lately. Christmas doesn't feel like it was that long ago to me. A month or two ago, maybe.

My throat has been bothering me for days. I am still trying to figure out if it's allergies from the smoke we had, or if it's a cold. In the morning and night my throat's the worst. It feels nice to have a hot drink.

There have been a lot of celebrations lately. Last Saturday was my Aunt and Uncle's bday, and we went to their house and had delicious finger food! My aunt is an amazing baker/cook and my cousin helped her and is a fine cook herself! They could make money off the stuff they make. I ate way too much food there, but it was too good to resist. :)

Then Sunday was Mother's day. Then Yesterday was our friend Dominique's bday, and I went out with the girls to lunch with her for Mexican food, yum, and then to starbucks, yum again. It was fun.

1 comment:

G & Auds said...

Yes time is flying by...I totally agree. I can't believe that soon enough Gaby will be 18 months old and that we'll be moving, again!

Sounds like you and Suj are doing great. Hopefully the forest fires which have been raging down there have subsided.

You're in our prayers. Take care!

Auds