Been awhile
I haven't written lately! Well things have been sort of busy, and I haven't wanted to talk about my pregnancy on here til now! :) I've known since the end of May that I am pregnant, but didn't want to talk about it here until a few weeks passed. My first appt with the Dr was on Tuesday and tomorrow I am getting an ultrasound to get an accurate due date. Yay! So I am about 8 weeks pregnant so far, almost 2 months. So I have had a lot going on in the last month! Suj and I are both excited. I have been feeling okay, a little nauseas here and there.
I am so tired. The lines at Walmart today were horrendous. And people are rude.
We are doing an early 4th of July party on Saturday with some friends who won't be able to hang out on the 4th. But I still want to do something fun on the 4th. I wish we had a pool. I am thinking about inviting some ppl over here.



No comments:
Post a Comment