It's too hot!
It's about 5pm and 91 degrees, with a feels like temp of 99. I hate it! I am so tired of Florida summer, well it almost lasts all year here.
Anyway...
Today was supposed to be my prenatal appointment but it got canceled, due to my midwife(certified nurse midwife) going away for an emergency, and rescheduled to September 12th. By then I'll almost be 20 weeks. And I want to know the gender soon! I like my midwife but the rest of the OB office is not very efficient and it's annoying me.
We are leaving Friday for Alabama, and coming home Monday. I wish we could stay longer. I'm not looking forward to the 9 hour drive but I am looking forward to getting away। We already planned some things we will do, which includes eating at an Indian restaurant in Birmingham that I went to on my last trip to Alabama, while Sujeet was visiting India. That will be yummy!



No comments:
Post a Comment