Tired and Achy, but Excited!
Today we were at my parent's all day. Us girls were baking cookies for Christmas. It was nice. We made a couple different kind, and decorated some of them. We are having Christmas at our house, so I want to make sure it's cozy, cookies included. Tomorrow we'll be doing lots around the house to get ready. It's the first holiday held at our own house.
Tomorrow night(Christmas Eve) we are going to my parent's house to open presents and then going to Chriss and Nancy's house(family friends) like we have every Christmas Eve for many years. It's always nice. And there are always yummy things to eat there! It's a great time of year to be pregnant, mmm!
Right now Kavi's first load of laundry is being washed! I know, he's not here yet! But I am doing the grown up thing and washing all the clothes before he wears them so he doesn't get any chemicals on his skin(or so I have read about...) from the manufacturer. It's only a portion of his clothes, mostly newborn and 0-3 months. So much cute stuff. I can't wait to see him in them.
I mentioned making the baby's curtains in my last entry. Well I did them last weekend and they are cute. They really helped give the room a different look. We also put up decor on the walls, pictures will come soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment