2 weeks old
Kavi is 2 weeks old today(technically at 7:01pm)! The past 2 weeks have been quite a whirlwind. Suj went back to work this week, so me and Kavi miss him a lot during the day. I am still adjusting to mommyhood. The hardest part is the first middle of the night feeding. Getting out of bed that first time seems so hard. The second feeding of the night I can get out of bed easier somehow. He is a good baby though, he doesn't cry all the time. He is pretty content most of the time. He is so cute and cuddly.
His first Dr's appointment was Wednesday. He gained 12 ounces since being born and grew half and inch. We took pictures of course! At the Dr's office....waiting room, getting weighed, measured, and waiting for Dr etc. The rooms are painted cute.
Here are some Vday inspired pictures we took. Yesterday did not really feel like Vday though. But what I do know is that I have fallen in love with Sujeet even more over the past 2 weeks.



No comments:
Post a Comment