Yay!
Prince Caspian in theaters May 16th. That's definitely something I will need a baby sitter for, hehe. I don't care if I sound like a nerd, I absolutely love The Chronicles of Narnia, grew up reading it and it really fed my imagination as a kid. I hoped for years that they would make movies out of the books, not low budget movies like already existed. I am so happy they have been doing it!!



1 comment:
Is it just me, or does that poster for the movie make Prince Caspian look totally HOT! *lol*
Like you, I can't wait for it's release. But like most movies, I'll probably end up having to wait for the DVD. I simply can't sit through a movie any more. Wahhhhh.
BTW, your little man is toooooooo cute. We have a little something for mommy and Kavi, I just need to get it in the post. Yes, I am lazy. But soon m'dears...soon.
Much love and prayers to your adorable little family!
Auds
Post a Comment