Thank you to everyone who posted comments about good movies! We haven't rented another one yet but will soon. We finally saw Prince Caspian on Saturday. I loved it even though a lot of things were different from the book. But I still was really happy watching it.
Kavi is playing so cutely right now. He is playing with the toy in the picture below(that was taken on a different day). It's a soccer goal looking toy that lights up and plays music when the ball gets kicked into the goal. He accidentally kicks it in but it's really cute and fun. My mom is playing with him. He gets cuter every day it seems. I am happy to have a loving little family. A good husband and a sweet baby boy. There are 2 more pictures below that I decided to post too.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Sitting on daddy...he loves sitting up now(with assistance)



1 comment:
He is so adorable!!! :) :) :)
Post a Comment