*snifff*
Kavi had his bath and smells so good. I love the Johnson's lavender scented baby shampoo and bath wash. Before Kavi was born, I thought getting such good smelling stuff for a baby boy might be weird. But now I realize how good it smells and it's wonderful when a baby smells that good whether boy or girl!
The sinkhole people are here today for the prep work. They are putting in the pipes and some of it is loud, but at least the process has started! There's a lot of drill sounds, and random loud bang sounds (metal on metal, ewww).
---
Between posting the above paragraphs and this one, an hour has passed! Kavi played a little, then wasn't happy about it anymore so I had to pick him up, then he was acting sleepy so I had to lay down with him to get him to fall asleep. Then I ate a grilled cheese sandwich. Now I am back here finishing this post!
Kavi's 2nd tooth started popping through, thankfully! So hopefully by tomorrow he'll be in less pain. I can't remember if there was anything else I wanted to write about right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment