Coffee and Cream
I mentioned www.Etsy.com recently. I registered so I could maybe buy something and also to try to sell some things soon, hopefully. My ID there is coffeeandcream and to get to my store(which has nothing in it!) it's coffeeandcream.etsy.com .I did make a banner for the page, which is not the best but for now I am happy with it.
I picked coffee and cream because I wanted some kind of food or drink item, and a lot of other ones I thought of were already taken. And I just love coffee with cream! It's a comfort food(drink) for me. And I also have to add that I am sort of pale and Suj is darker than me-coffee and cream. :-P
So I bought a cute print off Etsy for our bathroom. I recently got a cute shower curtain on clearance at Target for $5 and put it up. It has a lot of green in it. And after the tile is done in the bathroom (re:sinkhole repair, it's getting down next week), we want to paint the bathroom a pale yellow. Right now it's painted green. So the color theme isn't changing drastically but it will look fresh.
This is what I bought:

It's from http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=41796. I like her artwork, it's very playful. I just got a small print and it was $3.50. I think this will go very well with the future yellow walls and new shower curtain. I already have a frame perfect for it.
Well, let's see if I actually have enough time to try to sell a couple things on Etsy from time to time. I would find it exciting if I actually sold something.



No comments:
Post a Comment