Sujeet doesn't work so far away anymore!!
Oh yeahhh!! I don't know whether I mentioned on here that he did get another job. At first I didn't want to write anything here because he hadn't given his two weeks notice, and not that his co-workers read our blog but still I thought it'd be better to wait. And then I am not sure if I ever mentioned it at all! He got a really good job working for the state at a local water management research facility, just 8 miles away. He was driving over 40 miles to downtown Tampa. We are so blessed that this job opened up, it's rare that his kind of job would open up around here.
I just got home from Tampa myself though. Kavi had a follow up Dr's appointment regarding his surgery. The Dr said everything looks great. It is still healing, but it's almost there.
I listed more items on Etsy. I sometimes feel pessimistic that anyone will buy them, but the listings last for 4 months and that's a long time. So maybe it will sell. I will add a few more things soon, but I am waiting to access my sewing machine still! They had moved everything from the garage into a storage pod in front of our house last Wednesday, and everything is still in it, and I can't see where the sewing machine went. :(



1 comment:
Congrats to Sujeet on his new job! Wow, commuting 8 miles instead of 40 miles to work each day is a HUGE blessing!
Marlene
Post a Comment