Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chilly chilly

Last night it was cold here, below freezing overnight. If it was that cold here, I don't know how cold other parts of the country must have been.

I really like chilly days here since it's warm so much of the time. But last night felt so cold in the house, even though the temp inside wasn't that low. I put the heat on, but still felt a chill. In both bedrooms, the beds are under windows, so I think that makes it feel more drafty. Also our house keeps cooler temps in, which is good for summer, but sometimes it'll be colder in the house than outside after a cold night. This morning I expected it to be really cold outside, and walked out and was disappointed. But the house temp made me think it'd be colder out there.

This coming Wednesday we are leaving to visit Alabama again. This time for Thanksgiving, and we are very excited. They have beautiful fall leaves there. I am going to stay longer than Sujeet. He is coming home the Sunday following T-day with a family friend. The family friend's wife(Nancy), me, and Kavi will be staying almost a week longer. So I will get to have over a week up there. But Sujeet is going to miss Kavi like crazy, poor guy.

Now whenever Sujeet gets home from work, Kavi acts really excited, makes noises, and crawls fast to greet him. It's SO adorable.

No comments: