Monday, December 15, 2008

Eww!

Should I even write what I caught Kavi doing a little while ago? Ok, even though people will think "ewww!". I forgot to shut the bathroom door behind me, and in an instant Kavi had crawled in there and by the time I was in there, he was standing at the toilet playing in it with his hands. EWWW. I washed them right away. That little stinker!! He also tries pulling himself to stand at the garbage can too!

He's getting taller and able to reach more and more things we thought we safely on tables. I guess it's time for baby proofing take 2.

He pulls himself to stand like it's nothing now, and I wouldn't be surprised if he tries walking by the end of this month.

He loves investigating everything and studying it. He also "talks" a lot more now, which is so cute. (pic below from yesterday)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! :) ~Jillian~