Moving slow...but still trying
I rarely talk about my weight on here, but I thought posting would help keep me motivated. I have been trying to lose weight ever since my 6 week post partum checkup last March. I have lost 24 lbs since then. When you think about how long ago March was, that might not sound so great. But It's still an accomplishment for me and I have to keep going forward. I don't diet or do any weird eating. I just control how much I let myself snack and what kind of food I eat all day. I still have chocolate, and unhealthy food(I know, bad hehe), but I try to just eat a lot less of it than I used to. I am trying to shape my mind on food so that it's a permanent and not temporary change.



1 comment:
You're doing great, Christina!!! 24 pounds is a significant accomplishment! Think about it. 24 bricks of butter. That's a lot!
Weight loss takes time, and you're more apt to keep it off if you take it off slowly than if you take it off quickly.
Lifestyle change is key, as you've already deduced. "Dieting" doesn't work. Keep it up! You'll get there. :)
Marlene
Post a Comment