Hello!
There are things I can write about that have happened since the last time I wrote, I just have been lazy about doing it.
The day we found out Kavi was fine from the MRI test, we booked our tickets to visit India that evening!! It's very exciting. We are going on Feb 26th and staying a week and a half. We can't stay more because Sujeet doesn't have enough vacation days yet since he has only been at this job a few months. But our family in India is really excited and can't wait to see Kavi!
This sunday Kavi turns ONE YEAR OLD!! Wow! He is becoming such a big boy. My family is coming down for the bday party.
Yesterday was Suj's birthday! He wanted Indian food for dinner and I also made Kulfi(from a box though) for a special desert. It's an Indian style ice cream, but not exactly like ice cream. It was good, there is still some in the freezer. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment