Thursday, February 05, 2009

Updates

Today Kavi had a follow up appointment about his hypospadia surgery last September. The doctor said everything looks great and normal!! :) We just have to go back one more time, I think in 6 or so months. I could tell it was normal but it's good to hear the doctor say it!

In three weeks from today we will be on our way to India!!!!! I can hardly believe it. I have a lot of emotions going on about it from excitement to nervousness and everything in between.

I thought I would post a few pics of Kavi from his first birthday party and other pictures we took! He wasn't too into his "smash cake" and hardly ate any of it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope that you have an amazing trip to India and that you really get to enjoy being with Suj's family. :) ~Jillian~

Anonymous said...

Aaww, he's so adorable!!! Happy Birthday to your little guy & I hope you guys have a great trip to India! Would love to hear all about it!

Heather