Too long since posting!
So the same day as my last entry, I got really sick! Me and Kavi got "rotavirus", an intestinal thing...(not rhinovirus). Kavi had bathroom issues for days but seemed to have way more energy than me. I had no energy for days, most of the time spent it in bed. Then last week, new tile was put into a large area of our house which made everything very chaotic in the house.
So finally I am writing something here!!
We seemed to have adjusted quickly back to local time here. I think being sick helped in that area since we were in bed so often, sleeping day AND night. I miss eating Indian food all the time. I maybe don't want only Indian food for every meal forever, but we've hardly had it since being home and that's like going cold turkey!! I made some last night which we enjoyed, but it seems to have bothered my stomach. I think my stomach is not 100% normal yet.
My sister, good friend, and mom came into town last weekend. My sis and friend had to leave yesterday but my mom will be here until this weekend so we are having a nice time together.



No comments:
Post a Comment