Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!!

This weekend, we celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus. A good article I found on twitter, which someone "tweeted"(aren't I smart!) is here , written by an author in Australia. A good read for this season! Take a look if you are interested in Christianity. Even if you aren't, feel free to read it.

I am on twitter now, mostly to try to promote my items I sell online. I have been connecting with more and more people from Etsy and other places through twitter. I'm at twitter.com/etsycoffee.

Also, if I don't update this blog as much(thought I do hope to), remember to check my other blog where I try to update also, but sometimes about different subject than what I think I would normally post here. I consider this blog more of the life in general blog, while the other is more based around what I make, sell, shopping, home decor, etc. http://considerthecoffee.blogspot.com. I gave that blog a new look tonight, and hope to give this one a new look as well.

No comments: