Visiting Alabama again!
Today I need to get ready because we are again heading to Alabama to visit my family!
We kind of made last minute plans to go. Sujeet has training in Jacksonville next week starting on Monday. So we last minute planned that tomorrow, we would drive up to AL, Sujeet would stay overnight, then leave Sunday to go to Jacksonville. I will be staying in AL for about 2 weeks! A nice long trip. I will miss Suj of course, but I also miss my family so it will be fun visiting up there. Kavi will have a blast too.
Some reminders about the area where we visit....
These pictures were taken awhile ago, November 2006, at a little waterfall at a park in the area. Fall colors!


Here is a nice shot of the historic downtown area I found online
There is a small chance we might leave today in the afternoon. That only can happen if Suj can get home early. We doubt he will be able to, but you never know!! I'm looking forward to the trip. The only part that isn't fun is the 9 hour long drive!! :) We take I-75 all the way to Atlanta,GA, then take I-20 into AL. After that, it's smaller local roads until you reach cute Gadsden.



2 comments:
Gorgeous pictures. Enjoy your trip!
These are so beautiful!
Post a Comment