Monday, May 11, 2009

Back to "normal"

I got home from Alabama on Friday night. It was very nice to see Sujeet again, and Kavi was very happy to be around him again. Today is the first day I've had in over two weeks where it was just me and Kavi. Kavi had his 15 month old check up this morning, it went fine.

So yesterday was my 2nd Mother's day! I still can't believe sometimes that I am a mommy and have a 15 month old son. I hope to be a good mom for Kavi, that will help him development into a normal and stable man. I love stability in personal relationships so I hope I am stable myself haha and that he will be a stable person. It's amazing and scary that things we do can shape our children. I know personalities also come from their genes but what we do or don't do will have some kind of effect. I just hope I do good! :)

3 comments:

considerthelillies said...

you already do good and will continue to be a great mom to Kavi!

Vikram Christopher said...

It's rather scary isn't it how they pick-up your language and mannerisms very quickly?

I'm sure you're a great mom!

Vikram's Mom

theUngourmet said...

I have these feeling at times also and mine are 12 and 7. I don't think it goes away! :0)