Friday, July 10, 2009

Hello

I know this blog is sort of neglected these days! I still post all the time, but now at http://considerthecoffee.blogspot.com. My family life is still really important to me but I don't always know what to write about all the details of every day life.

My hobby is still Etsy, and now I twitter too! twitter.com/etsycoffee. I use it mainly for promotion for my Etsy shops but I also try to write a few real things too and it's been helpful with social networking with other Etsy sellers.

Kavi will be 18 months old on August 1st!! Wow! A year and a half!!? He is such a toddler now.

We visited my family in Alabama for the 4th of July weekend and had a nice time. We came home last Sunday and this week went by pretty fast.

If I don't post very often here, you can always find me at the other blog I linked at the beginning of this entry! It's just that Etsy and making things has taken over a big part of my life right now so I am focusing on it a lot. My sales have picked up recently(still slow compared to pro-sellers on Etsy) and it's very exciting to have someone buy something that you made by hand! I am using twitter, flickr, and a facebook fan page to get more attention to my shop and it has been working.
My flickr account, with some misc life pictures, and pictures of what I make:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/christinadd/

My facebook fan page is here:

1 comment:

KnockKnocking said...

Congrats on the facebook page and our little ones are the same age!! Kavi is 18 months, Abby-Sue is 17! Isn't this a fun age? Minus the teething of course...