It's about time I post something
Well...a lot has happened since I created this blog (yet failed to actually use it!).
Let's see...since January:
Sujeet got a job
We moved out of my parent's house into our own house
I left my job
We went on a little trip to Tennessee
Our 1st anniversary occurred
Time seems to go really fast ever since Sujeet moved here! Next month is Sujeet's green card interview, and then my birthday a week later! Sujeet might have to go away for 2-3 days for his job to Wyoming. Yes, Wyoming of all places. At his job they work for State governments, doing something with the Labor depts and making programs for the Dept's to use for their databases and job information and job searches. The co. gets grants from the State's as their pay, to keep up state website and to invent software for the states to use (atleast that's what I think they do, it's kind of complicated for a non-programmer like me to understand!). I am jealous because I have never been in West part of the US, and Mr New-Comer-to-the-US will get there before me!! *cries*
Well, just kidding but I wish I could go too! But, we don't have the money to pay for a plane ticket for me to go along, and he will be working most of the time anyway. The furthest west I have gone was Illinois.There have been so many events and birthdays lately. Our Anniversary was the 18th, then the 19th was my mother's birthday, then yesterday the 22nd was my dad's birthday. Then there is so much going on next month also. Hey add more jealousy to my list!!! My sister Jenny and good friend Rachel (who is basically another sister, she has lived with my family for a few years) are going to Portland, OR around the same time Sujeet might be going to Wyoming.:( They are all leaving me!!! :P Well, I gotta go do some stuff.
Let's see...since January:
Sujeet got a job
We moved out of my parent's house into our own house
I left my job
We went on a little trip to Tennessee
Our 1st anniversary occurred
Time seems to go really fast ever since Sujeet moved here! Next month is Sujeet's green card interview, and then my birthday a week later! Sujeet might have to go away for 2-3 days for his job to Wyoming. Yes, Wyoming of all places. At his job they work for State governments, doing something with the Labor depts and making programs for the Dept's to use for their databases and job information and job searches. The co. gets grants from the State's as their pay, to keep up state website and to invent software for the states to use (atleast that's what I think they do, it's kind of complicated for a non-programmer like me to understand!). I am jealous because I have never been in West part of the US, and Mr New-Comer-to-the-US will get there before me!! *cries*
Well, just kidding but I wish I could go too! But, we don't have the money to pay for a plane ticket for me to go along, and he will be working most of the time anyway. The furthest west I have gone was Illinois.There have been so many events and birthdays lately. Our Anniversary was the 18th, then the 19th was my mother's birthday, then yesterday the 22nd was my dad's birthday. Then there is so much going on next month also. Hey add more jealousy to my list!!! My sister Jenny and good friend Rachel (who is basically another sister, she has lived with my family for a few years) are going to Portland, OR around the same time Sujeet might be going to Wyoming.:( They are all leaving me!!! :P Well, I gotta go do some stuff.



4 comments:
Christina, Actually I've lived w/ your fam for over 5 yrs now! Get w/ the program
Well, well, well...look who it is.
A "few years" could be 5 years...or somethingggg...
;)
Alrighty then Christina, come on, post another update, you can do it! *lol*
I was just re-reading your last post and realized that your Dad and Gareth share the SAME birthday! Wooohoooo!!!! Give your Dad a belated birthday wish from Gareth and I! :-)
Hey, tell Gareth a belated birthday wish from us as well! That's cool!
Post a Comment