Picture Practice
Here's a pretty sunset picture that I took outside of our house in July,it really did look this red!
Here is a perfect example of "East Meets West" lol Sujeet holding an American flag last October, when he, my parents, and sister got to see Pres Bush speak at a park in a nearby town. Whether someone likes Bush or not, you have to admit that it was awesome that Sujeet, only being in the US a month and a half, got to see our Nation's leader live and in person. They were only about 100 feet from him. I had to work that day!

And Me...Taken probably a month ago




1 comment:
That sunset pic is GORGEOUS! I take it you used Photobucket? I've only used it once but how do you get the text in between the pics?
I see you've discovered Audioblogger too? Cool huh?
Auds
Post a Comment