Birthday Party Tonight

mannn I just wrote an entry and then it got erased......grrrr
So tonight is my birthday party. We are probably going to leave here around 5pm to go to my parents' house to decorate and then get glammed up and go back in time to the 40's. Fun! On the left is The Andrews Sisters, who sang "boogie woogie bugle boy...". It should be fun to see how people dress up, and to see how many dress up! It's not going to be a huge party...20 people max probably. I hope people dress up. Since it's near Holloween people seem to be more keen on dressing up, so hopefully they will do it and not wimp out. :P 
Right not our landlords are here(married couple). It's awkward. They are outside doing work on stuff, I am not really sure what. They had come they said to do something with the shed that's outside, incase of Hurricane Wilma giving us wind. I have no clue what they are doing though. I looked, and still didn't know. Then they were cutting down some tree branches that could fall off easily in a lot of wind. But they have been here for 2 hours now and I want them to leave...heh. They are nice but not talkative and the wife has a weird personality. We haven't seen them since we signed the lease over 6 months ago. I went out earlier to say hello, and the wife said hello and smiled but didn't say anything else. So I thought, ummm ok I'll just go back inside then. And even though they are outside and we are inside, I just will be happy when they leave! We might even go to my parents' house sooner just so we don't have to be here. There'd be no reason for them to not like us because we keep the house in great shape. But still, it makes you want to own your own home sooner for some reason.
We are hoping to start the home buying process in maybe 5-6months. We are not sure how it's going to work out though. We both have good credit scores, but I don't know how much that matters. I am not working, and Sujeet is working but has only been working in the US about a year.
Well I'm off to feel awkward(landlords) and then later have a lot of fun!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment