Just stopping in...
Last night my birthday party was very fun. We all had a nice time and almost everyone dressed up and looked so cute. Sujeet looked very cute as a WWII soldier. :) My mom dressed as Rosie the Riveter, and all the girls looked very pretty!Right now we have some rain due to Wilma. We have a Tropical Storm warning until tomorrow night. What that means is that we could get some gusty wind but not hurricane force winds. All the schools have cancelled classes tomorrow and Sujeet might possibly not have to go to work! That'd be awesome. :) Where he works is an hour south of here, and further south will be even windier. So hopefully he hears in the morning that he definitely doesn't need to go to work.





3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time at your party Christina! I was wondering if you were going to post pictures. Am so glad you did. Was also thinking about you in the midst of Wilma and wondering if you were getting anything major from it. Am glad you are not in it's direct path!
By the time it gets way up here to us, I don't even think it will be a tropical storm, BUT, it's colliding with another system, which will give us tropical force gale winds here at the coast....FUN! Don't ask me why, but I love this kind of stuff. *lol* Glad it's tomorrow and not today. Have a nasty test at the docs office and I will probably feel pretty cruddy the rest of the day. Will be just fine tomorrow!
Take care and a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
*hugs*
Auds and G
I have more pictures too that I should be posting on here soon!
There have been gusts of wind here all night and still now going on. It's exciting in a way! Sujeet had to go to work afterall. He went a little late but I really wish he hadn't had to drive down there today!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! And you're not late actually, my real birthday is on Wednesday. :)
Take care!!
hooray! happy birthday, christina! the pictures are very cute :)
Post a Comment