Not So Sad Afterall!
Well, yesterday Suj (that's what I call him) ended up being able to leave work at 3! I had gone out to get something from the store, and my dad called and asked if I wanted to meet him to eat at Sonny's BBQ. I was hungry at the time, so it was perfect timing! My mother is away with a friend visiting the friend's daughter in Alabama. Well the daughter is my friend Cindy, she lives in Alabama after getting married to someone from there. She just bought a really cute house and asked her mother and my mother if they would want to come help paint the new house. Her mother loves visiting them so she can see her cute grandson. He is the cutest!!! My mom thought it'd be fun to go along also. So anyway, my dad was missing her already. :) So while Suj was at work, and my mom is away, me and my dad ate out together.
When I came home from eating out and going to the store, I was surprised to see Sujeet's car in our driveway! He had gotten home a lil while earlier and was waiting for me, to surprise me by seeing his car at the house.
So anyway I can't write more now, I have to rush and get ready for church!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment