Ouch, my poor toe!

Yesterday in the early evening before Sujeet got home from work, I stubbed my toe really badly on a door corner. It hurt the whole top of my foot but then later only the middle toe (on the right foot) started bruising. Now I have a nasty looking bruise on the top half of that toe and it hurts. It still can move around, didn't get dislocated (i guess?) but I'm sure I did something bad to it! I have to kind of limp while walking now. Hopefully it will feel better tomorrow.
I think tonight some friends are coming over, and we'll probably watch a movie and eat junk food. ; ) Oh, and maybe a little healthy food added in? Ya never know...



3 comments:
Ouch!
Excellent reason to eat junk food my dear! *lol*
ow. unfortunately i can relate. it happened ... oh, maybe 15 years ago. my toe actually broke, and is crooked now because my mom didn't believe i had broken it and told me not to complain so much :(
My toe is ok now, thank God! :P But it is still a tad sore when I touch it.
Post a Comment