Picturessss!

"I see you're drinking 1%(milk). Is that 'cause you
think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole(milk) if you wanted
to. " Napoleon Dynamite,while kind of
flirting with Deb
I think I might go insane! Why? Why?!! Because taking pictures of the earrings we got is a hard task. We got, in total, 110 pairs of earrings from India...and I love so many of them! I brought them to my parents' house monday just to look through them all with Jenny and Rachel, to check for any damaged pairs (about 10 were damaged). They all loved them too, and each bought a few pair! ..family...the loyal customers. ;)
Well I have been trying all different techniques with the dig camera to get clear crisp pictures, and it just aint happening!!! The dig cam is not the best quality, and maybe that's why. I've tried with flash, without, & without flash while I hold a flashlight pointing at them from a distance to have an even light. I took a FEW decent ones and have posted those earrings on eBay, but I am not really satisfied with those pictures. I have so many cute earring to list on eBay and well the picture situation is totally throwing me off! I really am going to scream...I've taken probably 65 pictures today and only about 6 or 7 turned out decently.
I did research on eBay about earrings...to see if people are buying them and it seems they are....but we'll have to see!
Sorry I'm talking so much about ebay, but that's all I've been doing almost all day!!
Well, Sujeet and I are both doing well. He misses his family though...it's been over a year since he has seen them.
Well goodnight!



No comments:
Post a Comment