Monday, October 03, 2005

Tired Today

I feel tired! Well, our weekend was nice. Saturday I spent a lot of time sorting through junk at my house and throwing things away that were not needed and organizing things to keep. I also decorated our living room a little more. I had a calendar a couple years ago that had scenes from India, and I kept it. I ripped out certain pages from the calendar and put them up on the walls, it looks cute. Since our living room is decorated Indian, it goes well!

This morning we got the new package of earings from India that we can sell on eBay and to people face to face. My mother had bought a pair of earings from us with the last earings we got, and she went to the bank and they all loved her earings and said if you get more please bring them here so we can buy some! So already, there may be potential customers even off of eBay. I like this shipment of earings better, they are prettier. We only got 12 pairs of earings last time as a sample. This time we got about 100 pairs, from a different person, and I like them better! I want some for myself. ;-P I'm going to my parents house to sort through the earings with Jenny(my sister) and Rachel, to make sure none are damaged and etc. Then hopefully I will be listing some on eBay shortly. I'm wondering if they will sell on eBay? I know people will like them, but I wonder how many people buy earings off eBay? I'll definitely have to investigate that before listing them.

Just a quick bit of info for anyone who reads who does not know...I am one of 2 children in our family. I am the older sister and have a younger sister, who is Jenny of course. We are almost 2 years apart, and have basically all the same friends. I'm about to turn 25, and she is 23. At my parents' house lives 5 people: Jenny, Rachel, my grandmother who we call "Nana", and my parents Ray and Dolly (nickname for Darlene). I lived there too before getting married, and well Sujeet and I both lived there after marriage until last April when we saved money from Sujeet's job and moved out. But while living with my parents, we had a very big room that used to be a 3 car garage, and it had it's own bathroom. So it was like a mini-apartment and we gave them money towards us living there when Sujeet started working.

Ok I have to go get ready to leave soon and look through all these nice earings!!!

No comments: