Smells Goooood!
I'm cooking Indian food right now, and it smells really good! I hope everything turns out tasting yum because I am cooking all the Indian food instead of Sujeet for tonights dinner. He just doesn't have time to cook it before the dinner tonight. I'm making a cauliflower/potato thing right now. I also have to cook rice, shahi paneer( a cheese thing), and dal(a beany soup, sounds weird but is delicious). I have to use the pressure cooker to cook the dal, scary!! I have not used it yet and am just going to have to follow Sujeet's directions on using it because he usually makes the dal, not me.
I have had a sinus headache all day, and I really hope it goes away! I took some medicine about 30mins ago so let's see if it works. This morning, ladies bible study was nice. Afterwards we went to eat where we always go after thursday bible study...Donelly's Deli. They have great sandwiches and salads there. It's not a chain Deli, there are just 2 in Spring Hill and owned by a family I guess. Looking at it, there is nothing special to it. But it's one of those kinds of places that survive through new restaurants and places opening. But we can never let Donelly's die! And it can't die, people like it too much. They get good business. :)
Hmm this entry is mostly about food!! And I am eating a muffin at the moment. :p



No comments:
Post a Comment