Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Soaking in the Cool Air

It's a sunny 67 degrees here. It's such nice weather outside!!! I'm soaking it all in because this weekend will be in the 80's again. Nooooooo!

I met my parents and a family friend for lunch today at Chili's. At the end of the meal the Chili's employees sang the restaurant happy birthday song to me. Kind of embarassing, but everyone has to go through it, ya know? :)

I saw a girl there who I used to go to school with. She was a grade younger than me. Talk about obnoxious...7 years later and she is still the same loud annoying person. We were never friends, she was part of the "trying to be rappers and g-dogs" group and I thought they were all rediculous. I was part of the laid-back, "whatever" group. Our group didn't worry about trying to impress all the stupid kids in the school. And I think we had more fun than any other groups because the other groups were always drama-city. I am proud of who I was in high school ,and a lot of people can't say that, I don't think! I'm still the same me, but more mature now(hopefully hehehe). I still think ppl who try to impress everyone around them don't have a mind of their own, and would be much happier in life if they didn't constantly think what others think of them. Hey, I hadn't ranted in awhile so I needed to! hehe...

Well the weather is so nice and I wish Sujeet was home so we could go to the park together or something. Tonight is bible study and I am teaching...so I should start preparing that!

Oh, I am also very happy for my friends Jamie and Vipul because Vipul's fiance visa was approved at the New Delhi Embassy! Yay! They have been waiting so long to see eachother again...about a year and a half.

No comments: